What better way to tell you than through a list? I don’t know.
Things I learned on a 30 Hour Road Trip
- That loved one that is in the car with you, you don’t love so much anymore
- The amount of bugs killed on your windshield could cause extinction
- When experiencing extreme fatigue beware of entering wrong car
- Bring A LOT of music
- Tumbleweeds do exist
- Bring napkins, spills do happen
- After 3 days, food is scarse
- Cops are everywhere
- The wind is so strong it might just take your phone
Im not sure how I feel about this move yet but Ill let you know when I do. We are currently back in Georgia packing and preparing for another long road trip. We are moving Friday so it will be chaotic! I know I have been posting a lot of book reviews lately but it is what I have been clinging to. The chance to escape reality is really looking good right about now.